Who is the website or app owner?
- Ontik Technologies LTD
- Flat 5 21 Nevern Place, Earl's Court, London, United Kingdom, SW5 9NR
- Company number 14374185
What data are we collecting and how will we use it?
Email address to contact you. We rely on consent to process this information by asking your permission to collect and process this information for a specific purpose (to contact you). You may withdraw your consent at any time.
What third parties we share with – ‘sharing your information?
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct. When it is necessary for us to transfer your personal information outside of the UK this will only be done in accordance with the UK GDPR.
The categories of third parties that we may share your details with are as follows:
- Website Hosting Service Providers
How long do we keep your information for?
How we look after your data?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, safeguards and assurances to process your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, in particular to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, or un-authorised alteration or destruction.
We make all reasonable and appropriate efforts to protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Despite the above measures taken by Ontik Technologies Ltd, you should be aware that there are always risks associated with sending personal data over the Internet. The security and protection of your personal data can never be fully guaranteed.
Your rights with regards to privacy:
Under data protection law, you have the right:
- To receive confirmation as to whether Ontik Technologies Ltd processes your personal data and, where this is the case, to access the personal data that Ontik Technologies Ltd processes;
- to have any inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected;
- to have your personal data deleted by Ontik Technologies Ltd;
- to obtain your personal data and to transfer them to another controller or processor;
- to obtain a limitation of the processing of your personal data by Ontik Technologies Ltd;
- to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format;
- to prevent the processing of your personal data and the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Still have questions?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please chat to our friendly team.
Request a demo today
Be amongst the first to deploy the future of trade credit programs.